Tiny Camper Company LLC takes pride in its community involvement and special programs. From Trailers 4 Troops, Tiny Bags Of Hope, or even reaching out to someone in need, we strive to make a difference in someone's life. Volunteers learn the skills and traits needed to build custom trailers while being mentored and counseled in a Christian environment. As carpenters, we learn to follow the greatest carpenter, Jesus Christ.
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form
This Release and Waiver of Liability executed on 1/1/17-12/31/17 releases Tiny Camper Company LLC, a for profit business organized and existing under the laws of the State of Florida and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services for Tiny Camper Company LLC and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer.
Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship with Tiny Camper Company LLC is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that Tiny Camper Company will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services to Tiny Camper Company LLC.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless to Tiny Camper Company LLCand its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to Tiny Camper Company LLC. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Tiny Camper Company LLC from any liability or claim that I may have against Tiny Camper Company LLC with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to Tiny Camper Company LLC or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further I understand that Tiny Camper Company LLC does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Tiny Camper Company LLC beyond what may be offered freely by Tiny Camper Company LLC in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge Tiny Camper Company LLC from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with Tiny Camper Company LLC.
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to Tiny Camper Company LLC may include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to " Cutting wood, handling wood, handling tools, sharp objects, and powered tools" involving inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release Tiny Camper Company LLC from all liability.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Tiny Camper Company LLC all right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by Tiny Camper Company in connection with my providing volunteer services to Tiny Camper Company.
6. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By completing form below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.